How Can I Use My Swipe Card?
Is there any pain that is causing you to worry even if it does not really stop you from doing your usual activities? Do you need to see a doctor for some symptom that bothers you? You can use your Cocolife Healthcare card to see a doctor in an outpatient consultation. Find out the procedure here.
Blood, urine, stool – all the stuff that makes up your body. If your doctor needs them to be examined to properly evaluate your health, you need to undergo a diagnostic examination. Find out the procedure here.
Alert – this is serious! You might need to be seen by a doctor NOW and you might need to stay at the hospital a little bit longer so that your doctor can heal you. Your Cocolife Healthcare card can help you! Find out the procedure here.
How Can I Avail Of My Medical Benefits?
“Emergency” is defined as “a sudden and unexpected onset of an illness or injury that at the time of occurrence reasonably appears to have the potential to cause immediate permanent disability or death, or that requires the immediate relief of severe pain and discomfort.” Examples of these are: (a) immediate treatment of wounds or fractures sustained from an accident; (b) massive bleeding; (c) acute appendicitis; (d) acute myocardial infarction; (e) hypertensive cases, and (f) incessant and severe pain.
Given the urgency of the situation, you may seek treatment at a hospital or clinic that may or may not be accredited COCOLIFE HEALTHCARE providers. In accredited hospitals, you only need to follow the availment process. For emergency consultations and/or admissions in non-accredited hospitals, you will need to do the following:
- Notify COCOLIFE HEALTHCARE of your confinement within 24 hours from admission.
- Before discharge, settle all hospital bills and professional fees.
- Secure the following initial requirements:
- Hospital Statement of Account with PhilHealth Deductions
- Charge slips / tickets
- Official receipt of the hospital bills and doctors’ fees
- Clinical abstracts or medical certificate by the attending physician
- Operative and histopathological reports (if any)
- Police report in cases of accidents or medico legal cases
- Submit the documents above with your request for reimbursement within 30 days from the date you were discharged to:
8th Floor Feliza Building, 108 V.A. Rufino Street,
Legaspi Village, Makati City
Claims are processed within ten (10) working days. We shall reimburse you 80% of your expenses, but this should not exceed the amount we would have paid to our accredited service provider, or up to an amount stipulated in your Master Policy.
Additional medical information necessary for the proper evaluation of your claim may be required. We shall advise you accordingly.
Reminder: Please call 812-9090 or 0917-536-0962 / 0922-892-8828 / 0908-894-7763 to advise us of your confinement.